WHAT WE OFFER
- Fire pits and campfires allowed. Logs and kindling available for sale
- On-site staff throughout the year
- Beautiful Views
- Plenty of space; We have 2 acres and allow a maximum of 6 pitches.
- Solar powered compost toilet with 100% sustainably sourced, biodegradable bamboo loo roll provided
- Washing up/cleaning station and phone charger point
- Eco washing up and cleaning products supplied
- Recycling/Composting/Rubbish disposal station
- Shower facilities available in the main house. Just speak to Rikki or Karen.
- Further toilet facilities in the main house
- Fresh seasonal herbs and veg from our polytunnel (with a contribution honesty box)
- Free range eggs for sale from our ex battery girls, when available.
- The option to have breakfast cooked and delivered to your tent
- A 4m x 4m activity shelter for hire, if you want more space
- Gas camping fridge and stove available to hire
- A large selection of camping equipment, just in case you forget something
- Stunning night skies including the Milky Way on clear nights
- Plenty of birdwatching and other resident wildlife