Updated June 2019
The information we collect when you make a booking or general enquiry
We collect some or all of the following information:
- Your name
- Email address
- Telephone number (optional)
- Other relevant information in response to your requests and processing your booking or general enquiry.
How we use this information
This information is used to understand your needs and requirements to provide you with the best possible service and holiday experience with specific reasons:
- Booking and administrative record keeping.
- Market research – we may use your information to contact you for feedback about your holiday experience. We will only contact you by email.
Security of your information
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. We have put in place management procedures and both physical and electronic security measures to safeguard your details and comply with General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Keeping control of your personal information
We will never pass on your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so.
Third party booking websites
We use third party booking websites and their privacy policies can be found here.
- Ukcampsite.co.uk: https://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/privacy.asp
- Pitchup.com: https://www.pitchup.com/privacy/
- Campsites.co.uk: https://www.campsites.co.uk/privacy-policy
- Coolcamping: https://coolcamping.com/privacy
The Greener Camping Club
In order to stay with us you need to be a member of the Greener Camping Club. We may enrol you at the point of booking, on arrival, or you may already be a member. We have a written agreement with the Club about how your information may be used. Please see https://www.greenercamping.org/privacy/index.html for more information. The Greener Camping Club only holds your name and email address.
Links to external websites
Our website has links to other websites which we think maybe of interest to you and our other website visitors. However we cannot be held responsible for the content of those sites or information you may provide whilst visiting these sites.
Access to your personal information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information we have, please write to us at the address below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
By email at:
The Old Post Office Eco Camping